Sorry. The html tabling of the results has annoyed me enough to throw up my hands and swear. Loudly.
It will arrive soon. Please have patience. Until then, here is a little taste.
I made meatloaf!
Last Thursday was Tex-Mex night at mi Casa, so here is...
Peter's Chicken Mexi-Cali Loaf
A Mexican inspired loaf. Tastey, fragrant and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Quick and easy, this is the one to try (inspite of the picture).
2 lbs lean ground chicken
1 large onion, chopped fine
1 jalapeno, chopped fine
1 can refried beans
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup chili sauce
3 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup Green salsa
2 tbsp citrus hot sauce
3 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Pour mixture into loaf tin.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Mix glaze ingredients in small bowl.
5. Remove loaf from oven and pour glaze mixture in loaf tin, covering loaf evenly.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand for 1o minutes; slice and serve with additional green salsa.